D&I Services is an oil and gas industry service company. We provide oil and gas companies with estimation of unmetered flare and vent gas at their oil and gas field facilities.
D&I Services has been involved in numerous ventures in the oil and gas industry
- Flare vent audits
- Compliance consulting – consulting on Alberta (AER), Saskatchewan (ECON), British Columbia (OGC), and Manitoba regulations, recording and documenting unmetered gas takeoff points for production accounting, estimating unmetered gas fuel use, unmetered flared and vented to atmosphere, flare vent log reporting.
- Well site drawings – Stick or conceptual drawings, flow diagrams, fuel gas takeoff points, liquid metering, sales metering.
- Oilfield inventory compliance recording – site inventory (including meter run IDs, chart recorders, liquid meters, turbine meters, rotary meters, tank inventory)
- Right of way inspections – locate and inspect ROW for early sign of issues, sign installations, supervising brushing crews for ROW clearing.
- Site leveling and cleanup